2008/2009 WESTPAC/5th Fleet Deployment of VRC-30, Det-I with the USS Ronald Reagan
love the pics, sixer!! enjoy guam and logan =) good to see donnie mac!
Jason,Nice blog. I've bookmarked it so I will keep watching.Keep up your good work, be safe & thanks for all you do.Hugs & prayers,Marcia Locke (cousin)
hey buddy, hope all is well, looks like you are having a good time, keep up the good work, talk to you soon
Post a Comment
3 comments:
love the pics, sixer!! enjoy guam and logan =) good to see donnie mac!
Jason,
Nice blog. I've bookmarked it so I will keep watching.
Keep up your good work, be safe & thanks for all you do.
Hugs & prayers,
Marcia Locke (cousin)
hey buddy, hope all is well, looks like you are having a good time, keep up the good work, talk to you soon
Post a Comment